Vegan Beanie ECO Friendly

(2 customer reviews)


This WarmSquirrel Vegan Beanie is made out of Super Cool Recycled Yarn.
70% Recycled Ocean PET Plastic.
30% Recycled Cotton.
Earth Wins!!!


+ -
  • Delivery & Return


    Prints and Beanies are shipped in economy mail without a tracking code. If you want to receive a shipping code please choose express shipping at checkout.

    Please note that in order to request a refund for items lost during the shipping you will need a tracking code.

    Fullfillment time:
    All items are handmade on demand. Please allow up to 7 days for the fullfillment for your item. Thank you! ❤️

    Delivery times after fullfillment:
    Nordic Countries: 2-5 Business Days
    Rest of Europe: 3-6 Business Days
    Rest of the World: 5-15 Business Days

    COVID-19 might cause delays. Please check your domestic postal service for more info.

    Shipping: Orders are sent with standard ecomony mail with the Finnish post company Itella unless EXPRESS SHIPPING is selected at the time of checkout. As stated in the shipping option, only packages sent with express shipping will receive a TRACKING CODE and are eligible for reimbursements if lost.

  • Ask a Question
    WarmSquirrel Vegan Beanie Recycled Pet And Recycled Cotton Yarn

    Vegan Beanie ECO Friendly


    Ask a Question

      The administrator will get the request a call back
      include this product information in the Dashboard

    Ocean plastic is a problem right? This Vegan Beanie is made from yarn that consists of about 70% of this kind of problematic plastic. It is fished out of Pacific Peru where it causes a major health threat to Ocean life. The remaining 30% consists out of residue cotton yarn that is normally thrown away.

    Weight 0.250 kg




    Share your thoughts!

    5 out of 5 stars

    2 reviews

    Let us know what you think...

    0 reviews with a 1-star rating

    There are no reviews with a 1-star rating yet


    Great to see you here!

    A password will be sent to your email address.

    Your personal data will be used to support your experience throughout this website, to manage access to your account, and for other purposes described in our privacy policy.

    Already got an account?

    Continue as a Guest

    Don't have an account? Sign Up

    SKU: vegan-beanie-recycled-materials Tag:

    My Cart