Vegan Beanie made from recycled ocean plastic and cotton
This Warm Squirrel Vegan Beanie is made out of 70% Recycled Ocean PET Plastic yarn and 30% Recycled Cotton yarn. Earth Wins!!!
Ocean plastic is a problem right? This Vegan Beanie is made from yarn that consists of about 70% of this kind of problematic plastic. It is fished out of Pacific Peru where it causes a major health threat to Ocean life. The remaining 30% consists out of residue cotton yarn from the textile industry that is normally thrown away.
This vegan beanie has a thick double brim. The brim has four layers, giving great protection against the wind and cold! Choose your color and add a pompon if you like. ☺️ Handmade by me with my little beanie spinner.
The beanie can be recycled, it is non-allergenic, non-itch, and warm! The double brim is totally adjustable. You can make it more slouchy or tight, depending on your style. The double brim is elastic and the beanie stays on when doing activities. As a size reference, the girl you see in the images is me, and I have a small head.
Share your thoughts!
Let us know what you think...
Not a member? Create an account
Already got an account? Sign in here
0 reviews with a 3-star rating
There are no reviews with a 3-star rating yet